Hey, I'm Ben Edmunds. I'm passionate about building and leading teams to create awesome web and mobile apps. I've written a few open source libraries and have had the pleasure of being involved with some interesting projects. You can see my work on GitHub.
- CodeIgniter Lives On 11.04.2014
- Fixing Homebrew PHP / Apache after Yosemite 10.16.2014
- Book Review - Integrating Frontend Components with Web Applications 07.16.2014
I've released a book on Securing PHP Apps. It's available now from Apress.
I've also recently completed a book on Securing Node JS Apps. It's available now on Leanpub.
- Keynote - Modern PHP Standards and Community - PHP South Africa 09.27.2016
- Intro to Laravel 5 - PHP South Africa 09.28.2016
- Your API is Bad and You Should Feel Bad Workshop - PHP Australia 01.14.2016
- Modern and Secure PHP - Zendcon 10.22.2015
- Leveling Up Your Career - Northeast PHP 09.07.2014